Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

Christ is risen!  Christ is risen indeed!  Alleluia!  How was your Easter?  Mine was quite nice, actually.  I went to church!  Then I came home and we talked to the hubby's family for awhile after which I had a lovely Easter nap.  While I was sleeping the hubby made whatever-is-in-the-kitchen pizza.  It was quite yummy.  Now we are hanging out with the puppies.  Time for Easter shoes!


First, the calendar.  This shoe is awesome!  I would totally wear this for Easter.


Ohhhhh, Irregular Choice.  Always crazy.


I don't need toe shoes, but these are adorable. I hope they are part of some fab Easter ballet.


DIY Easter shoes!  Next year we should all make a pair.


Babies and bunnies.  Always a good choice.


How fun are these?  So bright and cheerful.


Also bright and cheerful, but in a totally different way.  I love these.


What's up with me and pink lately?  These are super fun.  I'm also really into wedges right now.  Look at all the fun colors in these heels.


These are the shoes I wore this morning.  Nothing new this year, but these are still one of my favorite pairs.  And see?  Wedges again.


These are a pair of Clarks that I own.  I wore them a couple of weeks ago when I went to a training, and a friend of mine from seminary said she had the same shoes.  I went to her church this morning and she was wearing these exact shoes!  It was cool, but maybe you had to be there.

Hope you had a fabulous Easter!  Χριστός ἀνέστη! (Christos Anesti! (Christ is Risen in Greek)).

1 comment:

  1. I hope the sparkles on shoe #1 stay on better than the ones on Laughter's did or poor bunny will soon be rather naked. ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...